Monday, September 19, 2011

celebrities who used to frequent dibully

"Bully-phobia" is the term for excessive fear to return to school after the long holiday for a group of people at school that interfere with or mocking. We've all been feeling it, usually we are familiar with the term "oppressed". Almost all successful people in the world has experienced a bad experience. For example under the stars. Now they fared very well. But they have a cruel experience while still in school. Their experience could make a model: we could only person dikerjai high school days was a junior or senior, but everything will be fruitful success in the future.


Robert Pattinson


Robert is now better known as R-Patz. Before that he won an award from the MTV Movie Awards, closed hit once in the wardrobes. Children have a more complicated problem than holding the kevampirannya instincts.

"I have overcome a lot of people while still young," Robert said in an interview with Parade magazine. The basis is the problem? Act. "I want to behave like an actor, or at least how I think an actor should behave, and it seems to attract many people to hit me." Well, now, instead of acting Robert attract many women crazy about him.



Taylor Lutner


Not much different from Robert, Taylor Lautner had a similar experience. "In the past I'm not really sure," said Taylor told Rolling Stone. "When I was an actor, I was often harassed in high school was not a physical disorder,. But people often make me into ridicule. Then I said to myself that I must not let this ruin my dream. I love acting and I will continue . "



BARRACK OBAMA



Before it was called Mr. President, Barack Obama got a lot of nicknames. "With big ears and a name that I have, it seems unlikely I am not mocked," Obama said during a press conference on the issue of oppression in schools.

Now Obama's childhood growing up, never posed for the cover of GQ magazine, has a family who became a fashion icon, and get a very good job. The intruder may have hoped that if they had more good to him.



Winona Ryder



Her hair was cut short Lelaina Pierce (better known as the Winona Ryder) and her clothes vintage napkin into a standard format at the time of Bill Clinton and Kurt Cobain.

But when he was a child, the uniqueness of the style that kept him out of the association. "I wear men's suits from the Salvation Army shop worn," he said in an interview. "I hear people say, 'Hey, dyke!" They were banging my head against the locker, and I fell. "

"Years later, I fell into the coffee shop and visit one of the women who had never kicked me. He said, 'Winona, Winona, May I have your autograph? "Then I said," Do you remember me? Remember the first time you've beat the junior high kids? "He replied," I guess. "Then I said," That's me. Now scram. '"Boisterous applause followed.



Mila Kunis



In the first primary school, Mila Kunis is known as the shrimp. "I was always the smallest in the class," Mila said in an interview with OK Magazine. "My face grew my own face is very funny as a child .. I have eyes, lips and ears are large, but this will make me a laughingstock, and it really hurts. I once came home crying. Why do I have large eyes"

Who would think that helped me face to attract the attention of Justin Timberlake?.




Lady Gaga




Lady Gaga indirect was born this way now. Bra skin and horns hair form later. Gaga to remember that high school was the darkest period. He was ridiculed at the time for being ugly, with a large nose, and annoying. School friends also ridicule his dress, his creation in the bermakeup because they feel that they know what's best about fashion. Yes, and they were absolutely wrong.